The Modular Construction Industry's Largest Event!
World of Modular is the Modular Building Institute's Annual Convention & Tradeshow
Dates: March 9-12, 2020
Where: Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando, Florida
Reasons to attend:
- Attendees will be able to connect directly with Modular Building Institute's staff, directors, members and more.
- Opportunity to network with more than 1000 modular builders, developers, contractors, architects, dealers, and equipment/service suppliers.
- Participate in discussions around hot topics such as: best practices, lean construction, the integration of modular and site-built, passive house, LEED, net zero, and more.
- Learn about the growing modular construction sector, including education, multifamily, hospitality, health care, components, government, workforce housing, and more.
- It’s run exclusively by the Modular Building Institute, the voice of commercial modular construction.
Who is attending from StrucSoft?
Maxime Delagneau, Account Manager
Cristina Bruzzese, Technical Sales Associate
With high-profile speakers, top-notch educational sessions, exhibits, the latest trends in commercial modular construction, entertainment, and more, World of Modular 2020 is not to be missed!
Catch up with the StrucSoft Team on stand #229! We'll be stationed right next to our New Zealand roll forming partners Howick Ltd., March 10 from 2-6PM and March 11 from 8-10AM.