Intex Expo - Paris Las Vegas
Establish long lasting relationships and meet with top decision makers at the Intex Expo.
Show: Intex Expo
Dates: March 25-26, 2020
Where: Paris Las Vegas Convention Center
The Intex Expo is the largest trade show specifically catering to the wall and ceiling industry showcasing the latest products, services and solutions to help the industry thrive.The convention bring people together from across the industry for a variety of in-depth education sessions and stellar networking receptions. The Intex Expo is managed by the Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industry and co-sponsored by the Ceilings & Interior Systems Construction Association.
Why attend Intex?
- Reach key decision makers from companies that represent the interior/exterior commercial wall and ceiling industry.
- Showcase your products and services to the right market.
- Gain access to owners, partners, presidents, managers, foremen and field supervisors.
- Make connections with attendees who view this exhibition as a primary source for product information.
- Help attendees locate the products and services that improve their bottom line.
Who is attending from StrucSoft?
- Brandon Ionata
Director of Sales and Marketing
- Anthony Montesano
Digital Manufacturing Account Executive
- Marilyn Harrigan
Find the StrucSoft team on booth #218 with industry partners, Howick Ltd!
Don't miss our Director of Sales and Marketing Brandon Ionata and Howick's CEO Nick Coubray's presentation Wednesday, March 25 at 3:30PM. Both companies will be announcing new products that you won't want to miss!